Hendrick Home for Children is accepting applications for our Basic Care program. The Home raises children, ages 5 to 18, in a safe and loving Christian environment. The children are reared in an atmosphere of spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual growth. Children at HHC enjoy participating in all academic and extracurricular activities of their public schools.
The right couple will identify with our core values of Family, Spiritual Development, Education, Mutual Respect, Dignity, Compassion, and Responsibility. With our mission and these values in mind, the role will primarily provide:
- A Positive Role Model for all our children
- Care and Supervision for residents in the assigned cottage
- Responsibilities of a Parent to include the provision of Material, Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, and Disciplinary Needs
- Meal Preparation and Menu Documentation
- Transportation for children, including but not limited to, to and from school and medical appointments
- Administration & Documentation of Medications
- Ability to follow schedules and participate in related planning
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License w/excellent driving record
- Ability to care for up to 8 children
- Must possess and exhibit behavior that demonstrates cultural diversity and sensitivity
- License in childcare preferred
• Rent-free private 2-bedroom apartment, meals and utilities (including cable)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) with company contribution.
• Hendrick Home offers flexible schedules, including one week on and one week off.
Please email resume to LisaParks@hendrickhome.org