Hendrick Home for Children is a nonprofit organization that provides a safe and loving Christian home environment for children and families. Hendrick Home has three programs: A Basic Care program for children that are unable to live with their biological families that choose to live on Hendrick campus long term. The Family Care Program is intended to assist single parents and their children living on campus to heal and prepare mentally, emotionally, and financially for independent living. The After Care program assists graduates of the Basic Care program in gaining skills and education during the transition into adulthood. The children in each of these programs are reared in an atmosphere of spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual growth.
The individual in this position will provide direct case management services to children and families including but not limited to: intake, assessment, interventions, treatment planning, and discharge planning. This individual will work closely with the team of direct care staff and will be responsible for coordinating and meeting the needs of each child/family.
With our mission and values in mind, the role will primarily:
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Meet regularly with children to assess needs
- Plan regular follow-ups to assess progress
- Manage intake calls
- Provide support to children and families
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with community agencies and referrals
- Maintain all appropriate documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive environment and serve as a positive role model for children
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field is required, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must possess and exhibit behavior that demonstrates cultural diversity and sensitivity
Competitive salary and benefits
About Hendrick Home for Children:
Hendrick Home for Children raises children in a safe and loving Christian environment that provides an atmosphere of spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual growth.